As a visiting guest of ‘Belgrade – The Toolkit Project‘, part of the Goethe Institute’s Urban Incubator initiative, last week I gave a talk at Savamala’s KM8 about my recent work at Akrai residency in Sicily. The Toolkit Project is led by Marjetica Potrč and her students from the ‘Design For the Living World’ program at Hamburg University of Fine Arts (HFBK), along with architecture students from the University of Belgrade and local residents of Savamala. My talk formed part of a new HFBK program of informal educational activities, ‘Hands-on Knowledge‘.
- Sitting around digital fires | (no)action(no)space in Schloss—Post
- documenta 14: Art, Athens, Austerity…
- Collective objects of anxiety: Things encountered and enacted in Paris, Autumn 2015
- Market for Immaterial Value: Unmaking Debt and Other Fictions
- Plan Bienen: Sharing (in) the more-than-human city